2U Expandable Short Depth Edge Computing Server Chassis
2U short depth server chassis is designed for dual socket server board and flexible hot swap fan access, maximizing computing performance for distributed and open IT infrastructure.
Features & Benefits
- 450 mm ultra-short chassis fits various environments and is perfect for footprint minimization.
- Optimized I/O design for machine learning in edge sites offering up to three full-height or seven low-profile PCIe expansion slots for GPU/FPGA accelerator cards
- Equipped with the latest tool-less design, storage, HDD trays, system fans and PCIe riser brackets for easy upgrades and maintenance.
- Order Information
MB Form Factor SSI EEB (12” x 13”), CEB (12” x 10.5”), ATX (12” x 9.6”) Dimensions (D x W x H) 450.0 x 438.0 x 87.0 mm; 17.72” x 17.24” x 3.43” Drive Bays RM25206/FIO (2.5" Hot-swap)：6
RM25204/RIO (2.5" Hot-swap)：4
RM25204/RIO (2.5" Hop-swap)(Option)：2
PSU Form Factor 2U 800W 1+1 CRPS Indicators 1 x Power Status, 2 x LAN Activity, 1 x UID,
1 x HDD Status, 1 x System Alarm
Front Control 1 x Power On/Off, 1 x System Reset, 1 x UID, 1 x USB 3.0 Cooling Fans Rear : 80 mm (4), 11000 RPM
up to T=38 mm, Hot-swap
Expansion Slots 3 x Full Height or 7 x Low Profile HDD Backplane RM25206/FIO:
-2.5” 6-port 12Gbps SAS/SATA
- 2.5” 2-port 12Gbps SAS/SATA
- 2.5” 2-port PCIe Gen3 NVMe
Net Weight 9.5 KG/PCS Gross Weight 12.5 KG/CTN Cubic Feet 2.80 Container Loading (Single Packing) 20' FCL: 208 PCS / 40' FCL: 448 PCS
Category Description Revision Size Download Datasheet RM252 Series Datasheet V1.0 1.7 MB
Product category Part. No# Description Support Click Part. No# to view item pictureSupport
Order Code Part Category Part No. Qty. Description